§ 1 General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at: https://streetpark.pl/
- The Website Operator and the Personal Data Administrator is: BEAR HDWR Łukasz Gawąd, ul. Powstańców Śląskich 22, 32-332 Bukowno.
- E-mail address of the operator and personal data administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the Administrator of personal data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- – Provision of services ordered via the Website,
- – Running the newsletter,
- – Presentation of the Website’s offer or information about the Website,
- – Supporting events, training, cultural or spectacular sports activities, organized, co-organized or sponsored by the Website Operator,
- – Conducting conversations via instant messaging,
- – Publishing photos / recordings by the User,
- – User service via the contact form,
- – Preparations , packing, sending correspondence / products,
- – Running a comment system,
- – Running an interne forum this.
- The website obtains information about the User or his behavior through:
– voluntary input of data by the User to the Website,
– saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
§ 2 Basic data protection methods used by the Operator
- On our Website, the places of logging in and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate – ensuring confidentiality of data transmission over the Internet). In this way, the User’s data, including personal data and login data, entered on the Website, are encrypted on the User’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the Website’s database is encrypted and only the operator who has the key (password) can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
- The password of each User is stored in a so-called hashed form. It is a one-way IT system function (hash function). This means that it is not possible to reverse its operation and read the User’s password by anyone. This function ensures secure storage of passwords.
- On the side of the Website Operator, two-factor authentication is used for additional protection of logging into the Website.
- Moreover, in order to protect data, the Operator regularly changes its passwords administrative, makes backups, updates software used to process personal data.
§ 3 Hosting
1. The website is technically maintained (hosted) on the following servers:
- – website https://streetpark.pl
- – customer zone https://efitness.pl/
- – online store https://www.pyramid.pl/
§ 4 User rights and information on the use of data
- Providing the data indicated in § 4 is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes set out below.
- The processing of the User’s personal data concerns the data necessary for:
a) registration of the User on the Website, implementation of ordered or purchased services, implementation of events, training, cultural or entertainment sports activities, the organizer, co-organizer or patron of which is the Website Operator, preparation, packaging, shipping
correspondence / products i.e .:
- – name and surname,
- – date of birth,
- – correspondence address,
- – phone number,
- – pickup and delivery address,
- – bank account number,
- – email address.