Streetpark ™ ️ – Cracow Indoor Skatepark
§ 1 General provisions
- These Regulations define the general terms and conditions of using the Skatepark – Streetpark ™ ️ – Cracow Indoor Skatepark run by BEAR HDWR Łukasz Gawąd, NIP: 6372154240, at ul. Siwka 28, 31-588 Kraków, for all users of the services provided in this facility.
- The terms indicated in the Regulations mean:
- User – a natural person for the benefit for which the Membership Card was issued,
- Membership Card – a document issued to a Customer who is a natural person , used for its identification, at the entrance to the Skatepark or on its premises, as well as outside it – during events organized by the Skatepark – in order to improve the implementation of the Services
- Service – offered by the Service Provider as part of the business activity, intangible benefits, in particular: the right to enter the Skatepark and the right to use its infrastructure, run the Customer Zone via the Website, enable the use of its functionalities, including on the purchase of tickets and passes to the Skatepark
- Service Provider – BEAR HDWR Łukasz Gawąd, delivery address: ul. Władysława Siwka 28 31-588 Kraków, NIP: 6372154240, REGON: 367039845
- Client – a natural person who is 16 years old and has full or limited legal capacity, and also a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal personality, which concluded an agreement with the Service Provider based on the Regulations of the streetpark.pl website and the sale of services through the website
- Policy Privacy – a document placed on the Website at www.streetpark.pl and available in Skatepark in order to inform website users about what personal data are collected about them and how they will be used.
- Regulations – these Regulations
- Regulations of the streetpark.pl Website and sale of services via the website – regulations specifying the terms of using the Website, the rules for the sale of products and Services and the rules for the provision of Services by the Service Provider via the Website
- Skatepark – a year-round indoor place intended for practicing sports in accordance with the Regulations of the Skatepark, adapted to all urban sports, conference, workshop and exhibition, pop-up store and coworking space located at ul. Władysława Siwka 28, 31-588 Kraków
- Customer Area – maintained by the Service Provider, individual Customer account available on the Website, after Registration by the Customer, enabling in particular purchase of products and services
- Force majeure – an external event, impossible to foresee with due diligence and impossible to prevent using measures that are average in a given situation, while the impossibility to prevent the phenomenon itself and its consequences
- Guardian – legal representative of a minor User, in particular a parent or legal guardian
- Skatepark CD – a separate part of the Facility, where there are obstacles for urban sports using devices such as MTB / BMX bike, stunt scooter, skateboard, roller skates and other devices for the use of which he has consented Service Provider or a person authorized by him
- Group Classes – activities organized by Streetpark
- The skatepark is open 7 days a week, from Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 22:00, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 22: 00, subject to paragraph 4.
- The Service Provider informs on the Website and in the Skatepark, at least one week in advance, about a possible scheduled closure at the Skatepark and informs immediately about the unplanned closure of the Skatepark. Both in the case of planned and unplanned closure of the Skatepark, the purchased Services for the period of its closure will be performed immediately after its opening. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the Skatepark opening days and hours. In the event of such a change, in the event of the purchase of the Service before the change of the opening days or hours of the Skatepark, the Service Provider’s liability is limited only to the return of the part of the price of the purchased Service, corresponding to the part of the Service not used by the User due to the change of the opening days and hours. In the event of a change in the days and hours of operation of the Skatepark or the scope of services offered due to Force Majeure, the Service Provider is released from liability for non-performance or improper performance of the Service as a result of Force Majeure. In the event of Force Majeure. Higher, the Service Provider has the right to retain the price in the amount of the costs he has incurred to prepare the performance of the Service, which was not performed due to Force Majeure.